Information Art. 13 D. lgs. 196/2003
We would like to inform you that the Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003 provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data in Italy. According to the regulations indicated, this treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree. No. 196/2003, we therefore provide you with the following information:
- The data provided by you will be processed exclusively for purposes concerning statistical purposes and the tourist orientation activity carried out by the Association for the promotion of tourism and culture APT NAPOLI (hereinafter referred to as Association)
- The provision of data is optional and any refusal to provide such data has no consequences.
- The data provided by you will not be disclosed.
- The Association, in its capacity as site manager, is the only person who can have access to the personal data indicated by you.
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- You are entitled to obtain the indication:
– the origin of personal data
– the purposes and methods of processing
– the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
– the identification details of the owner, managers and the appointed representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2
– the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
You are entitled to get:
1. updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data
2. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
3. certification that the operations referred to in point 1) and 2) have been notified, also with regard to their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the right protected.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection
- the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- The above rights are exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the owner or manager of the Association, in person of the legal representative pro tempore, also through an agent, to whom adequate feedback is provided without delay.
- The person responsible for the processing of Personal Data is the Association APT NAPOLI, in person of the president, with registered office in Via L. Giordano, 82 – 80127 Napoli, e. mail: email@example.com
Cookies “are information that is transferred to the hard disk of the user’s computer from a website.
FONTI DEI DATI
Part of the data used to provide the service is collected from official sites, local people and open sources such as Wikipedia, Open Street Map and Mibact. Where possible, we contribute to the improvement of these databases by reporting inconsistencies, errors and inaccuracies that we are gradually identifying.
This application has as its sole purpose to make it easier and more usable the disclosure of tourist information by the end user, who is guaranteed free access to all content, including also those of which we hold the copyright as products ex-novo and that are not usable by other subjects without prior authorization.